British (U.K.) Passport Photo Express Service Queretaro
Our studio is equipped with professional lighting and high quality DSLR’s and quality lenses, we print lab quality matte prints which are accepted by U.K. passport offices.
4 face on photos. Next working day service $100 / 15min service $120
British passport photo requirements
The photo must be of the applicant:
- Facing forward and looking straight at the camera
- In close-up of their face, head and shoulders with a recommended head height (the distance between the bottom of the chin and the crown of the head) of between 29 and 34 millimeters
- With a neutral expression and with the mouth closed (no smiling, frowning or raised eyebrows)
- With their eyes open and clearly visible (no sunglasses or tinted glasses and no hair across the eyes)
- Free from reflection or glare on glasses, and frames must not cover eyes (we recommend that, if possible, glasses are removed for the photo)
- Showing their full head, without any head covering, unless they wear one for religious beliefs or medical reasons
- With no other objects or people in the photo (this also applies to a photo of a baby or young child and babies should not have toys or a dummy in the photo)
- Without shadows on the picture
- Without anything covering the face – nothing should cover the outline of the eyes, nose or mouth, and not showing any ‘red-eye’.
- Photo size must be 45 millimetres high x 35 millimetres wide, and not be trimmed or cut down from a larger photograph to the size of a standard passport photograph.
Photo quality must
- Be taken against a plain cream or plain light-grey background
- Be printed to a high quality, such as photos printed by a booth or studio (photographs printed at home are unlikely to be of a high enough quality)
- Be clear and in sharp focus
- Be taken within the last month
- Be in colour on plain white photographic paper
- Not be torn, creased, or marked, and not have any writing on the front or back – except when one of the photos needs to be certified.
- Children aged five and under do not need to have a neutral expression or to look directly at the camera.
- Babies under one don’t need to have their eyes open. If the baby’s head needs to be supported, the supporting hand must not be seen.
All other photograph standards must be met.
Tamaño: 3.5 x 4.5cm